web analytics

History of Wattisham Airfield - Wattisham Station Heritage Airfield Museum

Search this Web Site 
Go to content

Main menu:

History of Wattisham Airfield

Airfield History
Click on the pictures to enlarge



Between 1937 & 1939 land was purchased by the government near Wattisham village, four type " C " hangers were erected and a grass landing area was formed.

 
 
Back to content | Back to main menu